Monday, August 17, 2009

They Move on Tracks of Never-Ending Light

God I love Thunderhill. If my riding style can be personified by pavement, it would look like Thunderhill.

VholdR rocks so much, they replaced my last ContourHD which fell off my camera the last time around with a brand new unit. ONCE AGAIN, I bring it out to Thunderhill to see if 3rd time would be a charm.

The first time I took my GoPro Hero Wide out to Infineon this year, I highsided. No footage. When I replaced that with the ContourHD and took that to Thunderhill for the first time, it flew off my helmet. No footage.

This time around, with a better spot to mount the camera on and a fool-proof safety leash system, all goes off without a hitch. Finally!

So I take it out for a couple of sessions or so to record my friends Ruell and Ducu, and as well as the lovely but deathly fast Bess.

I can't believe it's been exactly a year since I last rode on a track with Ruell.

God I love Thunderhill. :)