Monday, May 20, 2013

Bitter Sweet (2013 edition)


For the record, this is what bike looks as of right now following last week's incident. All parts that needed replacement were replaced by mid last week, but clearly I'm still running the rashed fairings.



Well, these are photos of the bike from this year's Annual TAAF Walk held just over two weeks ago on the 5th, courtesy of Mah Ventura Photography:





It's funny. I see this bike every damn day, and while of course I know how awesome it looks, it's amazing how really expensive and professional camera lenses can REALLY make it look good. Here I was this morning prior to seeing these photos, thinking I've decided on what I was going to do following last week's incident, and now these photos are stirring up emotions inside me making me think twice (AGAIN!) about my decision.

Among other things, this bike at times makes me the victim of my own success.