Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Four Wheels Move the Body, Two Wheels Move the Soul"

I spent a good amount of time writing my mind about my fascination in riding, well aware that I was going back to the tone of my previous online journal since it was my mind written down.

I scrapped that though, and boiled it down to me just saying that I love to ride.

The passion or obsession or whatever you want to call what I have for riding is really unfortunate, because it is that overwhelming.

I don't know why or how it came to this, and as Belle said, there was no rhyme or reason to how I got started. There's no personal history or background to how I came to be so admiring of this sport. This is not a tradition or impressed on me by anyone dear and close.

It's like it just happened.

And now here it is.




Here I am.