Thursday, November 7, 2013

Moto Blogger

I've upkept this blog for over half a decade now, though I've been blogging for longer than that. Like I always have, I do this mainly for me, because I am the nostalgic type to want to read about my previous adventures from time to time. Like I wrote on a previous entry, it's always good to look back (or down) as you move forward (and up) to not forget where you came from and how you got to where you are. This will always remain the purpose for why I blog. So I remain to be the first and foremost audience for everything I write. In fact, I don't even know if anybody, or how many even gander at this blog.

Regardless, I wouldn't at all mind to be getting paid while doing it.


Riderzlaw.com recently added me to their roster of Northern California motorcycle bloggers; a collection of moto writers who submit their entries to Riderzlaw.com's website and their motorcycle blog section. I am effectively being paid to write about what I love to do, which is to ride. It was never my intention or dream to be able to say that, but I don't fail to recognize how this isn't something that everyone can lay claim to, especially with bloggers. The ratio of bloggers who get paid to do so against bloggers who want to be paid to do so must be so disproportionate, that I am appreciative to have been allowed this opportunity even if it only so casually happened.

I guess the power of the pen when pushed by one's passion can sometimes work wonders. :)