Friday, May 30, 2008

A Space Monkey at Deep Space 9

Highway 9 is a very in/famous stretch of backroad around where I live. Up in the Saratoga hills, where the rest of the motorcyclists around here can go up on their toys and play, Highway 9 is highly regarded and hugely popular during the peak times of the week when everyone can come out and play (the weekends).

Personally, I think it's a fun road, but I'm not overly enthused about it given that it's a magnet for trouble when new riders and experienced onces frequent the lot simultaneously, bringing heightened law enforcement along.

EVERYBODY seems to have a highway 9 video, so I thought I'd toss one myself in the mix, done my way. So off I went earlier today when it was the least popular time of day to ride it, and I spent a couple hours to catch enough footage for the type of videos I make.

Stay tuned for the deleted scene. :)


p>