Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MotoGP at Laguna Seca

Is this weekend.

Last year I only went to watch the Friday practices. This year, mostly due to my co-worker twisting my arm, I'm actually going to the Sunday race.

Since the GP racers are going to be in town, Jorge Lorenzo stopped by the Dainese Store in San Francisco for a public appearance and signing. Number 99 is currently 5 points away from the points leader Valentino Rossi (the G.O.A.T.) going into the midway mark of the season. This is only Lorenzo's 2nd season.




Currently trailing by 5 points
from the points leader, Number 46.


Lili, my co-worker, being the crazy fangirl that she is, dragged me out of work an hour early to ride over and see him in person. I figured since I was there, might as well pull off a mid-panel off of my R1 and have him sign it.


Me, Lorenzo, and my mid-panel.


22 years old young. He could be
my little brother!

I've been wondering what was the next thing I was going to do to my R1.

Wonder no more. :)