Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

My cousin Jeff got married over the weekend, and as one of two of his best men, I was in Reno with him and the rest of his groomsmen last week until this past Sunday. I couldn't take any photos of my time there (especially of the Bachelor party) as I was too busy babysitting the boys, but I'll post what I can when they become available from everybody else.

Suffice it to say, it was apparently a kickass Backelor party I threw, which was a load of monkeys off my back!

And the wedding? Maybe it's because I was part of it this time, but I truly felt that it was a grand and beautiful celebration. I'm not even the groom, but as soon as I saw the bride walk in the room, I was taken aback at how breath-taking she looked, like I've never seen her before in the years I've known her.

I was and still am proud of my cousin Jeff and his bride Shieryl for what they have accomplished. :)